Saturday 8 August 2015

Akb48 new single to have an halloween theme‏

Apparently,Akb48 up and coming single has been confirmed to have an Halloween theme.



Well...for a Halloween music video,I think we can expect akb48 member being dress up as ghost or some sort,I hope.sources have also state that it would be similar to koisuru fortne cookie(32nd akb single) and kokoro no placard(37th akb single)

It would be even more cooler if they could make a music video as cool as uza-which I think it would have fit in the Halloween theme very well

Judgement:whatever it is,I would be rooting for akb48 to step up their game as their song standard is not as good as before,personally I thought green flash(39th akb single) was a pretty good start for the year but then come bokutachi wo tatakawanai(40th akb single)which kind of disappoint me,

Also,by going the same formula again like koisuru fortune cookie and kokoro no placard this really start to bore me.I know idol music are nor that top grade but i really want that akb48 and their sister group to really step up their game.
For the past 2 month,i have started to listen to nogizaka46(akb48 rival group) and I really think some of their song are pretty good like e,g seifuku no mannequin (nogizaka46 4th single)and inoichi wa utzukushii(nogizaka46 11th single).No doubt they are not as establish as akb48 and their sister group but with the rate that they are going,I would say they are doing quite well.

Let me know what you guys think of nogizaka46!

No comments:

Post a Comment