Wednesday 13 November 2013

Watarirouka hashiritai disband news

This morning,one of the first major news i have ever receive,since i join the AKB48 fandom is the Watarirouka Hashiritai  7 disbandment or (WH7,Warota) for short.


My most favourite costume(single:Valentine kiss) among all of their A side singles

To tell the truth,i am pretty depress for this disbandment news as this is my favourite sub-unit group from all the AKB48 fandom.I can still remember the day when i hear my first ever(and last,by which i mean the single) Watarirouka Hashiritai song(Shounen Yo Uso Tsuke).I was like Omg!!,How could the song be so energetic and yet sound so nice?From then on,this become the first Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 song in my playlist.Eventually,as i hear more and more and more of their singles ,i found that out that actually i like energetic song the most of all type of genre of song and i felt that Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 is able to give me that *Genki* energy i needed when i hear their song.Not long after hearing a few singles from Wh7,i start to find Watananbe Mayu more and more captivating and i had my first major oshimen change from Oshima Yuko to Watanabe Mayu.Ota Aika,who i could resist because of her signature dimple became my 4th oshimen,just after Kashiwagi Yuki

Among all of their single,i would rank this three as their best single
1.Hettapi Wink
2 Valentine Kiss
3.Gyu

At first,i didn"t like the wink-ku wink-ku,toward the end of the chorus of Hettapi Wink but i think Hettapi wink has a great pv,one of the best that i have seen,the winking of the members in the Pv is just so captivating or rather mesmerising.On the other hand,aValentine Kiss may lack a strong chorus but the pv and the music more then make up for it,making it my second favourite.As for my third favourite,gyu,i did not like it in the first place but as i hear more of it,their cuteness gone overboard and the cheesy chorus gets to me.In my opinion,all of their single are really good about 8/10 of them is in my favourite playlist,the only two single which i did not really like was kibou samyaku and Akkanbe Banshi

Anyway the news of Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 disbandment news link is here
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/f-et-tp0-20131114-1217905.html

It is said that they will disband on 25/12/2013 which is on christmas day and they are going to release a best album of all of their song for sale,as for me,i am going to grab a copy as it is one of the major milestones in my Akb48 fandom journey.I am going to review their song once i have finish reviewing the janken tournament,33rd single "Heart eleki" and Kashiwagi Yuki"birthday wedding" watch out for them.Thank You,Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 for showing me songs can be this energetic,your songs will always be in my top 10 favourite Akb48 song i ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment